I’ve realised more and more over the past few years that I want to give something back. I want to be doing something that is helpful to other people. I want to use my empathetic and HSP (highly sensitive person) personality for something good.
I’m busy. I have a 14 week old daughter who takes up 90% of my time. The other 10% is spent eating, making a cuppa, doing a workout, reading or maybe, writing.
I owe lots to blogging. I’ve made some wonderful friends in the blogging community, even fallen in love with somebody (he’s an ex now but that’s not the point). It’s enabled me to share some very personal things that have felt almost impossible to say out loud.
Am I even a blogger? Sometimes I’m not so sure. I don’t have any advertisements, I don’t seek out brands to work with, I never receive PR emails, and I don’t do giveaways.
There is a lot of discussion about how to be a blogger. Whether it’s an article telling you how to make money from it or somebody else telling you how to start a blog in under an hour, the how-to of blogging is a hot topic.