General stats of the week:
- Good days: 3, Okay days: 2, Bad days: 2
- Books read: Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman
- Times I’ve eaten egg and soldiers: 2
- Miles walked: 16.3 (approx)
- Shocking life moments that I can’t discuss yet: 1
Favourite blog reads:
- Womanhood By It’s Becca Jayne
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep By Awkwardly Alive and Pleasantly Peculiar
- Some Good News By blackspotsite
- Off Balance & A Little Lost By Pe-Ta
- Influence By Blue Mind, Yellow Soul
Quote of the week:
The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
– Amelia Earhart
Blog stats of the week:
- Most viewed blog post: On Being Lonely At 25
- Number of blog posts sitting in my Drafts folder: 15
- Advice that I have given that I actually need to listen to: 9 Tips To Write More And Often
- Upcoming interviews with my favourite Youtuber: 1!
- Compliments received about my blog from my new colleagues: 3
Things that have been out of the ordinary this week:
- Walked 5 miles (total) to get my hands on some gluten free doughnuts
- Finally got Sims working and played for most of Sunday afternoon (sorry not sorry)
- Started my new role at a mental health charity(!)
- Had a very much needed talk on the phone with an old friend
- Ate two dinners on Wednesday.
How’s your week been?