General stats of the week:
- Good days: 3 Okay days: 3 Bad days: 1
- Books read: The Girls By Emma Cline
- Job rejections: 3
- Birthdays had: 1
- Pizzas delivered: 2
Favourite blog reads:
- 3 Questions To Help You Find Your Creative Purpose Today by Wonder Forest
- Our Voices Matter by Highest Form Of Wit
- How Blogging Helped Me Grow (Not Like A Plant) by Bethans Blog
- 5 Ways To Grow Your Creative Business This Year by Me And Orla
- Dear Beth, I Am A FuckBoy by WriterLust
Quote of the week:
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
– Theodore Roosevelt
Blog stats of the week:
- Most viewed blog post: The Importance Of Being In A Community
- Blog post ideas that I haven’t actually written yet: 5
- Advice that I have given that I actually need to listen to: Who We Should Be Trying To Impress
- Amount of blog projects I’ve got going on with other bloggers: 4! Exciting times!
- Blog compliment that made me weep with gratitude:
“Your blog is one of those rare blogs that has the perfect balance of well-placed positivity and meaningful tips that come from personal experience. You don’t say that one size fits all, but rather you appreciate that a lot of life is trial and error, and some things work (for you) and some things can work (for others) and some things are out of our control. I love your honesty and your posts always seem to pop up when I need them most – so THANK YOU.“
Things that have been out of the ordinary this week:
- Wearing lipstick two days in a row (lipstick is out of my comfort zone)
- Getting my best blog views ever (thank you!)
- Eating leftover birthday cake for 3 days
- Pitching to online magazines again (with one post coming next month!)
- Creating an introductory Youtube video for my Charity Apprentice 2017 course!
How’s your week been?