There is a lot of doom and gloom on the news every single day, and though it is important to know what is going on in the world, it’s also important to celebrate the good things in life.
This is even more crucial when you’ve been having a bad day, a bad week, a bad month or even a bad year. Sometimes it can be really tough to see the good in your life, or even in the world.
So, whatever you are doing or however you are feeling, you can remember these 20 pieces of good news that I’m pretty sure will be true no matter when you read them. Hopefully they will add a little bit of light to your mind, encouraging some good thoughts that’ll trample all over the bad ones.
- Over 7 billion people continued to live their lives today.
- Around 300,000 babies were born today.
- Lots of money has been donated to charities all over the world, helping those who need it.
- Thousands of people are getting married today.
- Big and small medical breakthroughs are happening constantly.
- Nature is getting a helping hand.
- Some animal species are no longer endangered.
- A massive amount of people have learnt something new today.
- New technology and inventions are being created.
- Therapy dogs and guide dogs are being trained and are helping humans.
- People are expressing themselves in creative/ helpful ways today.
- New friendships are being formed.
- People all over the world are achieving things even though the odds are stacked against them.
- Loads of people are expressing their love for another person.
- Billions (I hope) of people have laughed today.
- Billions of people are getting the nutrients that their bodies need to thrive.
- A huge amount of people are taking on new hobbies to learn new skills.
- Lots of people are recovering from illness today.
- People are saving other people’s lives.
- Videos of hilarious babies and animals are being recorded.
Have you got any that I’ve missed? Do let me know in the comments!